has this been un minied here or somethen id love to have the .p8.png for a rpi console im planing on building
Scroll down for Desktop downloads (Win/Lin/RPI/Mac)
Version 1.2 brings 6 player local multiplayer support!
As of version 1.1 the p8 files have been released as requested by the community, we hope you enjoy the game.
By Cubee Games
- Choose a version with the left and right arrow keys.
- Start it with Z.
- Return to the menu by pressing P or ENTER, then press "return to menu"
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move and Z to charge a jump.
- Release Z when the marshmallow stops flashing to jump high.
- Release Z while it is still flashing to do a small jump.
- Press the down arrow key to fall down faster.
Additional controls (3 hitpoints):
- Hold the direction of a wall you are next to while falling and press Z to wall jump.
Additional controls (2 hitpoints):
- Hold the direction of a wall to stick to it and fall slowly (you can still wall jump).
- Hold the up arrow when hitting a ceiling to stick to it and climb.
- Compete with up to 5 other players to collect the most coins.
- Choose your Marshmallow colour.
- If your Marshmallow is burnt you become a ghost and can disable pickups for the other players
- Ghost players will revive after some time
- Players can bring ghost players back to life by sacrificing some of their sugar
- Keep moving forward ... like you have any other choice
Watch this Movement Demonstration video to learn how to move around in Marshmallow Infinity.
As you take damage, you get stickier affecting your movement.
Move forward and collect coins to increase your score.
Green orbs restore your hitpoints by one.
Gold coins with green edges normally act like coins, but some of them might give you another hitpoint instead.
Avoid the fire and heat plates to survive as long as you can!
|Updated||25 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||Endless, linux, Local Co-Op, mac, marshmallow, PICO-8, raspberrypi, Singleplayer, windows|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Player count||1 - 6|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I'll see what we can do about that for a future update.