I love this game, the grappling hook took some time to get used to but overall a sweet game and nice mechanics! I got a time of 5:36 (easy) and hopefully able to lower it :)
A platformer about a ninja cat with a grappling hook.
You have nine lives. Make them count.
Updated in v1.0.0
- 10 new levels
- 1 new boss
- press down or up twice to change weapons
- new game mechanics
- speedrun timer
- added difficulty setting
- time affected by weapon change
- many balance updates
- updated graphics
- numerous other bug fixes
How to play
- Jump with O/Z.
- Attack with X.
- Hit enemies while they're not looking to defeat them quickly.
- Press the jump button in the air near a grapple point to grapple to it. (Press up while grappled to reel in faster)
- Hit targets with a star to open a nearby door.
- switch weapons by pressing DOWN, then X while on the ground. (Current weapon is shown in the bottom left corner)
- Use the sword to dash past searchlights without being caught.
At the end of most levels, break the case and steal the gem to finish. But don't touch the case, it's covered in electricity.
|Updated||25 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||2D, cats, Ninja, PICO-8, Speedrun|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Touchscreen|
Click download now to get access to the following files: